- You do not have to be a participant of the New Authors Challenge, but if you’re not, why not?
- The Challenge will run from February 1st through the 28th. All reviews must have a February 2010 date.
- The goal is to read up to 5 different authors from the above list. There are 20 different authors, so inding three shouldn’t be too hard.
- The idea is to try a new author (it is a New Author mini-challenge), however, if you’ve already read all 20 of them, you can still participant, but don’t re-read a novel. Try something new. Not only is this an excuse to try a certain group of authors, but it’s also a great chance to help promote them.
The Nymphos of Rocky Flats by Mario Acevedo
- Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
- Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
- Once Bitten Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
- Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland (Yeah, I know the challenge only requires 5. What can I say? I'm an overachiever.)
I guess I should be happy I wasn't getting graded on this. =/