Saturday, February 25, 2012

Plinky Question of the Day

nnir_banner_plink

The Plinky Question of the Day is a weekly feature I added to the blog to get to know you guys better and vice versa.  Sometimes the questions will deal with books or reading but, most of the time they won’t.  Because, let’s face it, there’s more to us than what we read.

 

Sarcasm: Love it or leave it?

 

This one is super duper easy.

Love it

As long as it’s funny and not obnoxious.  Like such…

 

Sarcasm 3

Sarcasm

Sarcasm 2

 

What say you dear readers?  Love it or hate?

 

nnir_signatures_01

 


4 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

How is that even a question? I bleed sarcasm. BLEED. So yeah, I kinda like it and would prefer to keep it around.

Rain Maiden said...

Gotta love those smartass's. Oh that's right, I'm surrounded by them.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

While I don't appreciate when it's used at me, I do love it in film and literature.

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

@Amanda - LOL! I figured you'd say that. ;-)

@Jen - I'm totally surrounded too!

@Juju - Agreed.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila