Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tune in Tuesday


Tune in Tuesday

This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads and is meant to showcase another passion: music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest or is discovered by new ears.  So let's help Ginger spread our love of music.  Oh and don't forget to submit a link to your post over on Ginger's site by clicking on the banner.



I had forgotten how much variety I had in my music collection.  Thanks to my boyfriend, who so generously gave me the iPod Touch he was no longer using, I’ve been rediscovering tracks that I absolutely love but, completely forgot that I owned.  Here’s one of them.  On a side note, I’m dedicating this one to my Smashy Poo.


 


Artist:  DJ Dieselboy
Album:  Drum & Bass Selection USA
Track:  Everyday (Marvellous Cain and Bizzy B feat. Tempo O’Neil)

 

nnir_signatures_01



0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila