Monday, June 18, 2012

Movie Trailer Mondays: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Brave and Seeking a Friend at the End of the World


nnir_banner_mtm_thumb[2]

 


Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Trailer 1

I'm all for Abraham Lincoln looking like a bad ass.




I know what you're thinking. It's Disney's Scottish version of Katniss. Pish posh I say. It's a feisty girl willing to take charge of her destiny. I'm all about it!




I have a total girl crush on Keira Knightley so I definitely have to check this out.  *sigh* Looks like June is going to be a busy movie month for me.



nnir_signatures_01_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Rain Maiden said...

Looks like I will be seeing ol Abe all by myself. I have the book somewhere...I have yet to read it though. Looking forward to Brave too.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

At first I thought Seeking sounded crazy but the more I see the trailer, the more it's growing on me.

devil jiang said...

Sony KDS-R70XBR2 chanel outlet 70" LCoS 1080P HDTV, Dell 10.1 Netbook via HDMI set to http://www.ventnorcity.org/tmp.html 1080p, Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver and Panasonic SB-TP20S Multi-Channel louis vuitton outlet Speaker System With 100-Watt Subwoofer.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila