Monday, July 16, 2012

Ruby's Reads Summer Book Exchange 2.0


I participated in Ruby's Reads Summer Book Exchange 2.0 last month and I wanted to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Jennifer @ The Book Nympho


for hooking a sister up with some awesome summer reading.  Thanks again my dear.  Best Secret Summer Santa EVER.  =)


If you haven't checked out Ruby's official blog for the book exchanges she hosts then you need to rectify that IMMEDIATELY.  Click on the banner at the top to scope out details regarding future book exchanges.  You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Rain Maiden said...

This was my first time and I loved it. Is there a Fall book exchange, because I'll be IN!

devil jiang said...

Squid Girl watches a replica wathces TV special on ghosts but isn't frightened at all. The gang decides to show her some real ghosts replica rolex to finally get her scared, but things don't go quite as replica watches planned.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila