Saturday, August 18, 2012

Discussion: Ghost Medicine by Andrew Smith (Week3)

Andrew Smith Saturdays


Hi ladies and gents!  Can you believe we're three quarters of the way through Ghost Medicine?!  Yeah, me either.  It's going to be a short one this week so let's proceed...



  1. What do you think is the message behind Troy's dream?

  2. Do you think Troy and Tommy will be able to do something with the land that Rose left them.

  3. Why does Troy give Gunner to Gabe?


We'll be wrapping up this discussion next Saturday and covering Chapters 23 through 29.  See ya then.





1 comments:

Adam said...

1. I think the dream shows how much Troy cares for and worries about Gabey. Even though Troy tells Gabey that he's strong and probably even more capable of running his father's ranch than his sister, I think a part of him doubts it, just like Gabey's father does. It's also probably somewhat of a premonition of danger ahead, as dreams usually are.

2. I hope so! I worry about that stupid deputy sheriff ruining it all, though. I think Troy and Tommy would make great horse ranchers (if that is such a thing?)

3. Because he loves him! But mainly because Troy's in love with Gabey's sister and because everyone thinks of Gabey last... I think Troy is trying to make sure Gabey knows that he is still wanted and that he's still his best friend.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila