Join Deanna from Book Reviews by Deana and me for a Sookie Stackhouse read-along!
- The goal of our read-along is to brush up on the details of books 1 through 10 so we’re refreshed and ready for the release of Dead Reckoning on May 3rd.
- We’ll be reading a book a week and holding discussions every Sunday starting February 27th. We encourage all Sookie fans (old & new) to come together and discuss the books including what they liked, what they didn't and interersting theories regarding the story.
- Deanna and I will take turns hosting the discussions. Five will go down here and five will go down at her blog.
- Don’t feel obligated to re-read all the books. Join us for as many books as you’d like and/or have time for.
- As discussions are occuring/completed you can click on the book title below to participate in the discussion or to re-read what was discussed.
Here’s what we’re hoping the final discussion schedule will look like:
|Dead Until Dark|
|Living Dead in Dallas|
|Dead to the World|
|Dead as a Doornail|
|All Together Dead|
|From Dead to Worse|
|Dead and Gone|
|Dead in the Family|
Looking forward to chatting with you guys about one of our favorite series!